In the Spring Branch Neighborhood of Houston
It’s time for you to have a fresh start in a clean and stable home, surrounded by other sober men who will encourage and support you. Houston Recovery Homes provides great value at a reasonable price.
The process will not be easy, and the right environment makes a difference.
We’re here to help you focus on where you want to go in life, and focusing on the solutions. We’re not here to judge you for what you did and who you were in the past.
What You Need To Know
You Provide Your Own Food & Drink
Utilities Are Included In Rent
Coaching & Counselor Meetings 3x Per Week
- We maintain a professional environment that is clean and organized
- Houses hold a maximum capacity of 8 people, 5 BR / 2.5 BA, 3 refrigerators
- House is stocked with paper goods, bed linens, a washer and dryer, and coffee
Standards and Expectations
- Residents are assigned basic household chores
- There are general cleaning standards for dishes, the kitchen, the bathrooms, and laundry that residents are expected to follow
- House meeting every Sunday
- In the first 90 days (for your best interest), we recommend you attend 1 meeting per day
- Each resident will do 2 drug tests per week
- House keeps standard wake up hours, a curfew, and quiet hours (this promotes self-structure which is extremely important)
- Residents must show respect for the neighborhood by keeping noise to a minimum
- Residents must maintain anonymity and friendliness within the neighborhood (DO NOT discuss anything pertaining to the house or other residents with the neighbors)
Why We Do It
The house rules are in place to provide structure. We want to help you gain a real-world perspective, get on your feet, get basic transportation (car/truck), restore your friendships and relationships, and overall be a productive member of society.
This structure will help you see a bigger picture that you’re part of, and you’ll find yourself developing a drive and living with a long-term solution for life, and avoid going back to where you are now.